[Glass] Client Installation

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jun 10 14:44:46 PDT 2016

Bruno,

from your `uname`, you are using MINGW64_NT and the scripts don't
recognize your windows machine as a windows machine ... so far we've
seen MINGW32_NT and MSYS_NT ... My windows naiveté is showing :)

I will need to add MINGW64 to the mix and do another release ... I
should be able to get the edits done sometime in the next couple of days ...

Here's a bug to track progress[1].

Thanks for providing detailed info ..

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/126