[Glass] Installation on Centos 7 report

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jun 17 11:27:27 PDT 2016

On 6/17/16 9:18 AM, BrunoBB via Glass wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Reporting some issues:
>
> Server Installation (only this minor issue)
> Problem
> Delta RPMs disabled because /usr/bin/applydeltarpm not installed
>
> Solution
> yum install -y deltarpm
I don't understand this requirement ... could you give me a bit more
information about the deltarpm lib? What error is it resolving?

> Client Installation (almost done but createClient failed):
> The 32-bit libraries required by Pharo have not been installed on this
> system. :: downloadSmalltalkClient -v Pharo3.0 -d
> /c/Users/Usuario/GsDevKit_home//dev/clients/tode1
> Error on or near line 113 :: createPharoTodeClient -v Pharo3.0 tode1 ::
> createPharoTodeClient -v Pharo3.0 tode1
> Error on or near line 105 :: createClient tode1 :: createClient tode1
> Error on or near line 147 :: createClient tode1 :: createClient tode1

The "The 32-bit libraries..." error is generated by the
downloadSmalltalkClient script when the following command errors out:

   ./pharo --help --vm-display-null

The assumption was that an error at this point would be because of
missing libraries ...

To run the command (and see the real error):

   cd $GS_HOME/dev/clients/tode1
   ./pharo --help --vm-display-null

and then let me know what the result of those commands are ...

Thanks!

Dale