[Glass] Installation on Centos 7 report

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jun 17 13:45:58 PDT 2016

I've just committed aditional fix for Issue #126[1] --- that should fix
the pharo client download errors for Windows ... please update your
checkout on the windows client and try again:

   updateGsDevKit -g

   deleteClient tode1

   createClient tode1

Let me know if you hit additional problems on your windows client as
there may indeed be more spots that I've missed ...

I'm sorry but I spent most of the morning thinking that you were having
trouble installing a client on CentOS instead of Windows ... sorry for
wasting your time...

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/commit/72b3ccbe6fc7c826e014d657897d3fd8ed68645f