[Glass] Installation on Centos 7 report

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jun 22 10:13:00 PDT 2016

Bruno, sorry to take so long to get back to you, but I've been out sick ...

So the fact that the menu items are grayed means that you haven't copied
the session description files for your stone to the client[1].

I had to do a little digging to find that information, so I've submitted
a bug to make the session description copy information a bit more
prominent[2]

Sorry that I took so long to get back to you ...

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/blob/master/docs/installation/installDevKitClient.md#setup-on-client-node
[2] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/130