[Glass] Seaside-Security for GemStone [WAS] Re: [Seaside] Seaside Error - No Secure Generator Available

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jun 30 22:36:55 PDT 2016

> On 30 Jun 2016, at 20:25, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Nice package!! I wasn't aware of it. It contains some nice filters. Do you know if it works in GemStone too (from what I could see in the configuration, it's only for Pharo)?

Everything in the Seaside-Security package should work fine in GemStone.
The secure key generator is in the Seaside-Pharo-Security and only works on Pharo, though I don’t think porting it GemStone would be difficult.
Philippe might be able to comment a bit more on this, as he is the author.

cheers
Johan