[Glass] Anyone did a WABrowser for GemStone?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Mar 1 17:01:32 PST 2016

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <

> There was one in Seaside2.8, but it wasn't ported from Seaside2.8 to
> Seaside3.0 ... The class Browser is still in the system:)

OK...Great. Thanks Dale. I will see if I have some cycles at some point to
give it a try.

> It's been missing for quite awhile and noone has asked about it until now:)

It would be a nice addition to have :)

BTW, I thought I may be able to re-vive some of your old web-based tODE
(yes, I even watch your conference talks showing web based tODE hahahha),
but it seems does not the case, is it?