[Glass] Seaside Smalltalk-CI build for Gemstone runs out of temp object space

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Mar 28 22:40:06 PDT 2016

Paul,

So you'd like to have the following done:

   TimeZone default: (TimeZone named: timeZoneName)

where timeZoneName comes from the .smalltalk.ston:

SmalltalkCISpec {
   #gemstone:
     SCIGemStoneConfiguration {
       #gemConfPath : 'tests/gemstone/gem.conf',
       #stoneCofPath : 'tests/gemstone/system.conf',
       #timeZone : 'Europe/Prague'
     }
}

Make sense?