[Glass] How to guess the codepage of a file ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri May 13 11:24:05 PDT 2016

Marten,

Do you have an explicit function that you thinking about, like Character
Set Detection[1] or are you thinking about something else?

To access libicu functions for which we have not created primitive
calls, you should be able to use FFI to access arbitrary libicu
functions ... If you go this route, be aware that starting in 3.2.14, we
are compiling libicu libraries without embedding the library version in
the function name ...

Dale

[1] http://userguide.icu-project.org/conversion/detection