[Glass] Short introduction with tODE, Git, packages and so on ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat May 21 12:30:32 PDT 2016

Okay this makes sense and it should be relatively straight forward -
I've submitted an issue[1].

I'm going to go after the bugs first, but I've been thinking that
something like the Application Browser would be useful, so I may take a
crack at this in relatively short order ...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/issues/268