[Glass] tODE Bugfix release

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon May 23 06:51:13 PDT 2016

See the PR[1] for details. Fixed a handful of tODE bugs, mix of recent
bugs from Marten and a few that have been waiting for a bit:

    1. Issue #263: 'new method' menu in method pane
    2. Issue #260: create new package in project package list should add
the package to the project
         depends upon recent Metacello updates
    3. Issue #259: MNU: Metaclass>>stonName during Create new package in
a package browser
    4. Issue #243: when a 'browse' command returns an empty set it would
be nice if focus stayed in the shell
    5. Issue #209: Improvements to backups validation

Marten, after updating could you try reproducing your stack overflow
bug? I think that the fix for Issue #259, but I was never able to
reproduce the stack overflow.

Includes both client and server tODE code ... to update clients:

|updateGsDevKit -sti|

|and servers:|

|  updateGsDevKit -st|

Here's the current list of tODE bugs that are on my radar[2] and slated
to be fixed. soonish.

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/pull/270

[2]