[Glass] We have queries ... do we also get sorts and limits, offset ?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue May 24 10:24:56 PDT 2016

Marten,

I think your direction makes a lot of sense :)

Could you put together a more detailed proposal in the form of suggested
method selectors and descriptions. I could then use that as an
implementation spec ... perhaps others will have additional suggestions
as well and I could kill several birds with one stone ...

Dale