[Glass] GsQuery and message sends ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue May 24 14:16:56 PDT 2016

No documentation for the selector pathterm and no docs for modification
tracking.

We are planning to improve the modification tracking support so that it
isn't necessary to build a custom tracker as is done in the example ...
and then write documentation.

I think that for simple dependencies as illustrated in the example you
can manage the updates, but if the selector is is subject to complex
calculations it can be a challenge to to ensure that the index is
updated correctly ..

Dale