[Glass] GsQuery string is nationalized ???

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed May 25 09:53:56 PDT 2016

Intentional. All numbers are parsed using the Locale settings. If you
want tochange the settings see Locale class>>setCategory:locale: [1]. I
believe that any changes you make are not persistent, so I think you'll
need to make the changes after each login ...

Dale

[1]
https://downloads.gemtalksystems.com/docs/GemStone64/3.2.x/GS64-ProgGuide-3.2/6-Numerics.htm#pgfId-267102