[Glass] GsQuery string is nationalized ???

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu May 26 06:49:03 PDT 2016

Well, that's an application choice you can make .. you can arrange to
change the locale while parsing query expressions to match the locale of
the user .. or always use a German or US locale when parsing the query
expressions ... it's very similar to the way timezones are handled ...
you have to make an application choice ...

Dale