[Glass] Image side workaround for issue 45386 ? (fork: did not handle single quotes correctly)

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri May 27 13:37:09 PDT 2016

Which suggestion are you thinking of? ...

I'm in the process of working on working on improving the upgrade
process especially for 3.3.1 (you should wait for 3.3.1 as an upgrade
target and it is slated to be released in the not too distant future:)
and the following bugs:

#118: error upgrading Seaside from 3.2.13 to 3.2.15: `a
ArgumentTypeError occurred (error 2094), reason:rtErrBadArgKind,
expected a CharacterCollection`
#116: extraneous space at end of netldi log file name (`netldi.log ` not
`netldi.log`)
#115: createClient fails on windows for 3.3.0
#113: _todeClient bin/template/updateClient doesn't properly update
prefix images (-p option)
#112: Update `upgradeStone` script to correctly handle upgrades to
3.3.0, 3.3.1 and beyond
#88: Add Seaside upgrade formula to upgradeStone and upgradeSeasideStone

... and #88 is a suggestion of yours ...

Dale