[Glass] Mixing Unicode and String instances in Indexes [WAS] Re: Further commits have been disabled for this session because: 'CorruptObj error'. This session must logout.

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Nov 18 12:02:32 PST 2016

Hi Dale,

I am seeing again this problem (issue 45812) when upgrading from 3.2.9 to
3.3.1. It happens when I reload all my app code. On the console, I see:

ERROR 2249 , a TransactionError occurred (error 2249), Further commits have
been disabled for this session because: 'CorruptObj, relops: encrypt (no
Unicode collator) -- Unicode strings encountered'. This session must
logout. (TransactionError)
topaz 1>
topaz 1> commit
ERROR 2249 , a TransactionError occurred (error 2249), Further commits have
been disabled for this session because: 'CorruptObj, relops: encrypt (no
Unicode collator) -- Unicode strings encountered'. This session must
logout. (TransactionError)
topaz 1> logout
--- 11/18/2016 14:53:59.924 EST Logging out

Do you know if 45812 was integrated in 3.3.1 ?