[Glass] Mixing Unicode and String instances in Indexes [WAS] Re: Further commits have been disabled for this session because: 'CorruptObj error'. This session must logout.

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Nov 21 11:23:17 PST 2016

Mariano,

Issue #45812 mainly had to do with the fact that the Transaction error
did not provide enough information to really debug the root cause ...
Before the fix the error message would have been:

   a IndexingErrorPreventingCommit occurred (error 2726), errors during
index maintenance; commit will be disallowed

After the fix, you get better information reporting that there is a
missing unicode collator for the index (which you are getting now) ---
the solution to this problem is to rebuild the affected index and IIRC
when you originally reported this bug, you ended up rebuilding the index
... the rebuild of indexes is required for upgrades from 3.1.x to 3.2.x
or 3.1.x to 3.3.x --- the upgradeStone script should be performing these
upgrades automatically.

The upgrade from 3.2 to 3.3 does not require any rebuilding of indexes
(the upgradeSTone script does resort SortedCollections), so I am
wondering if this problem is present in the pre-upgraded extent (3.2.x)
and went undetected until now ...

Dale