[Glass] Zinc Server in Gemstone

David Temnyk via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Nov 22 14:52:08 PST 2016

Hello Mariano, thank you for your answer.

I tried what you said but sadly I got the same results.

I can't understand why when I make a request from a Pharo Image nothing
happens until I send another request from either the tODE shell or topaz...

I must be doing something wrong but I can't figure out what it is.

David Temnyk