[Glass] Transaction Logs so large ....

Otto Behrens via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Oct 24 02:20:46 PDT 2016

I suspect it is the persistence of the seaside continuations, with all
the temps and things that go with it. We have the same problem; our
number of users are picking up.

I believe that there is a way to make the continuations transient,
which we have not tried.

We load balance across gemstone sessions, which may influence what you do.