[Glass] Transaction Logs so large ....

Paul Baumann via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Oct 24 06:41:23 PDT 2016

Manual begin mode can still refer to an old view of data, it is not the
same as transactionless mode where the view is allowed to automatically
adjust to show newer changes. You still would benefit from periodic aborts
to avoid the signals to abort. Transactionless mode does not get SigAbort.

Paul Baumann