[Glass] [3.3.1]: Waiting for a connection is blocked ... no timeout at all is considered

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 26 12:36:18 PDT 2016

If these are changes that deserve to be shared (including the bugfix) a
pull request with the relevant fixes would be much appreciated ... there
are only so many hours in the day for me to work and the whole point of
using GitHub is to make it much easier for users to contribute ...

Personally I would rather spend the time teaching you guys how to submit
pull requests than have to fix all of the outsanding bugs all by myself:)

Dale