[Glass] createStone does not work anymore today ?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Oct 31 11:06:21 PDT 2016

Marten,

I need more of the log for context to really understand what might be
happening ... The section between "Project: FFI stable[1.8]" and the end
is required for me to know what is going on...

FFI is not used internally by GemStone, so I am suspicious that you
didn't completely follow the installation instructions for GsDevKit_home
... namely skipping the installClientServer step --- but without
additional information this is a wild guess ..

Dale