[Glass] Travis CI and Stone question

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Sep 14 15:49:50 PDT 2016

If you run the smalltalkCI run.sh script without using the
`--gs-HOME=$GS_HOME` option, smalltalkCI does a full checkout of
GsDevKit_home and the travis stone is created in that context and your
standard checkout does not know about the stone ... the stones command
lists all stones running on your machine (using the gslist command) so
that is where the confusion comes from ... you can find the
GsDevKit_home checkout in smalltalkCI under the _builds directory ...

The `--gs-HOME=$GS_HOME` option causes the travis stone to be created in
the $GS_HOME environment ... be aware that the local git repos will be
used which may or may not be surprising ...

Dale