[Glass] Travis CI and Stone question

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Sep 17 09:43:58 PDT 2016

I'm curious about the helpers.sh error ... what is the sha in your
/home/gemstone/GsDevKit_home/shared/repos/smalltalkCI/ repos? This isn't
causing your failure, but it is interesting that you are also getting an
error in the helper.sh script ..

Regarding the GciSessionNotLoggedInError: Session no longer logged in
--- check in your gem log files in the travis stone directory ... I
would suspect an out of memory or something along those lines ...

Dale