[Glass] Loading GBSTools into VisualWorks 8.2 results in Message not understood: #defaultParsers

Martin McClure via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 19 12:18:11 PDT 2016

On 09/19/2016 11:39 AM, Georg Heeg via Glass wrote:
> Today I downloaded
> https://downloads.gemtalksystems.com/pub/GBS/GemBuilder8.2.zip. I
> followed the instructions and loaded GbsTools.pcl into VisualWorks 8.2.
> During load I got the MNU below.

Hi Georg,

GBS 8.2 was released before VW 8.2, and therefore officially supports
only VW 8.1.1. I haven't yet tried loading it into VW 8.2. I'll check
with the rest of the GBS team and see whether any of them have tried this.

It's quite possible that some changes need to be made to run GBS in VW 8.2.

Regards,

-Martin