[Glass] transactionConflicts, commitResult is readOnly ?

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Apr 5 07:10:05 PDT 2017

Hey Dale,

I tried the simple example on both 2.4.4.1 and 3.2.15 no, and I get the same result as you indeed.
My apologies! I should have tested the simple testcase I derived on both platforms…
I was pretty convinced because now I’m still wondering why I needed to convert the uses of continueTransaction in Parasol to commitTransaction to make it work in 3.2.15.
We did run daily test builds with Parasol on 2.4.4.1 for years now…

So, it’s back to me then to find the exact difference.. :/

thx
Johan