[Glass] error upgrading stone: become is not allowed

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Apr 27 11:14:27 PDT 2017

Dale,

Correction, I’ using this script: https://github.com/glassdb/webEditionHome/blob/master/docs/upgrade/upgradeToGemStone3.2.md <https://github.com/glassdb/webEditionHome/blob/master/docs/upgrade/upgradeToGemStone3.2.md>

Should I check out the GsDevKit script?
Since we have a directory structure for multiple stones on a server that predates the one defined by GsDevKit, I’ve stayed away from it for now.