[Glass] There is really no way to have an ordered/sorted collection together with indexes?

Norm Green via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Aug 7 12:27:56 PDT 2017

Since you are keeping the prices sorted, you can lookup a price in the
sorted list using a binary search.  This gives you a worst-case search
of log2(n) +1, which should be pretty fast as long as the price
comparison methods are fast.  You should be able to create a subclass of
SortedCollection to do this.

Also keeping 2 collections that each reference the same large set of
objects should not be that expensive in terms of repository size. That
said, I agree that keeping the prices in 1 collection is a cleaner design.

Norm