[Glass] tode - drilling into an item in debugger when the item understands #parent:

Reg Krock via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Aug 15 08:22:11 PDT 2017

Dale,

I have a domain object which understands #parent:.

When I am in the debugger and I attempt to drill into the object by clicking on it, I receive a walkback.

This shows the debugger. I then click on the [calendar] object to drill into it.

After clicking I opened the execution stack and it is as below. The highlighted code in the left hand pane shows the error. It is caused because my object understands #parent:. There needs to be a distinction between the ‘TD object’ and a domain object.

Regards,

Reg