[Glass] Best Practice To Programmatically add an instance variable to an existing class?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Aug 18 11:07:39 PDT 2017

Reg,

I think you should look at an old thread from this list "Class renamed
and migrations practices"[1] and in particular you will want to look at
the post from Otto Behrens[2] where he shares the code that he uses for
managing migrations.

Dale

[1]
http://forum.world.st/Class-renames-and-migrations-practices-td4892354.html