[Glass] GsDevKit_home newbie questions

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Dec 7 14:04:17 PST 2017

I agree 100% I would much rather have the Seaside/GemStone community
support the scripts used for running Seaside gems than have the
community rely on me to create and maintain the set of scripts.

I think that the gsApplicationTools framework[1] has some good features
for running Seaside Gems, but I do not deal with production Seaside
issues on a daily basis, so I am not a good resource for that knowledge ...

The GsDevKit_ansible[2] project also looks like a good option for
setting up Seaside servers. I know that the project was based on Paul
DeBruickers own production scripts ...

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsApplicationTools/blob/master/docs/gettingStarted.md#getting-started-with-gem-servers