[Glass] Failing to add a valid project entry in GsDevKit_home

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Dec 21 06:25:19 PST 2017

Hi Dale,

I saw your examples of doing something like:

  project entry --url=http://gsdevkit.github.io/GsDevKit_home/Seaside32.ston
 /sys/local/server/projects

But...if you ask me, I would prefer to self-contain my .ston projects
together with my GsSysLocal fork. In other words, I would have my .ston
directly committed into /sys/local/server/projects.
So... I just added a project entry there, but then (before trying `install`
and `load`), I cannot even do a `project list` or a `project refresh` in a
tODE of an existing stone. It always errors with:

Topez ERROR: a TodeCommandError occurred (error 121000), , registration for
projectSpec: HighchartsSt not found

Below is my  $GS_HOME/sys/local/server/projects/HighchartsSt.ston

TDObjectGatewayLeafNode{#name:'HighchartsSt',#contents:'^
TDProjectSpecEntryDefinition new
    comment: \'\';
    projectUrl: \'https://github.com/ba-st/HighchartsSt\';
    baseline: \'HighchartsSt\'
      repository:
\'github://ba-st/HighchartsSt:highchart6-import-issue28/repository\'
      loads: #(\'Highcharts\' \'Highstock\' );
    gitCheckout: \'highchart6-import-issue28\';
    status: #(#\'inactive\');
    locked: true;
    yourself'}

Am I doing something obviously wrong in my .ston ?  I thought that maybe I
had to explicitly register this project entry even it is a known
location..but I haven't find a way of doing that. All the examples of
`project --help entry` does not seem to help me.

Thanks in advance,