[Glass] Failing to add a valid project entry in GsDevKit_home

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Dec 21 09:50:26 PST 2017

I've create a project entry based on yours ... make sure that the name
of the node and the name of the .ston file match ... I don't see a
branch named highchart6-import-issue28 and that created a bit of a
problem ... until you actually clone the repository you don't want to
lock it ... if you use `project clone Highchartst` tODE will lock the
project enry for you ...

In all my playing around I have not seen a "registratrion for
projectSpec" error, so I'm missing something ...

Dale