[Glass] Failing to add a valid project entry in GsDevKit_home

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Dec 21 10:29:50 PST 2017

try setting locked to false in your project entry ... I don't know that
state of your image ... is highchartsSt already loaded ... from reading
code in the stack it doesn't seem that you've got the project loaded
(registered as loaded with Metacello) which is where the error is coming
from ... and findExact ... is called when the project entry is locked,
but the registration is not locked .... if you _have_ loaded
HightChartsSt already then it seems that there is a true mismatch ...
but again unlocking the project entry will avoid the logic where the
project entry and project registrations are trying to be reconciled ...