[Glass] Where is the cache repository located ? Easy way to maintain content of cache ?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 2 07:48:00 PST 2017

Marten,

You can find the cache repository being used by evaluating:

   MCCacheRepository default

For GemStone, we arrange for the cacheRepository to be stored in the
repo as MCDictionaryRepository.

The easiest way to flush the cache is to use the tODE command `mr
flush`. Otherwise you can execute the following:

   MCRepositoryGroup default repositoriesDo: [ :rep | rep flushCache ].

   System commit

Dale