[Glass] Where is the cache repository located ? Easy way to maintain content of cache ?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 2 08:07:32 PST 2017

By default yes ... at the end of the day they end up on disk either way
and they only get into the SPC when you reference them and you are a
"flush away" from removing them from the repository ...

Running the `gs flushCaches --hard` command or executing the following:

     ObjectLogEntry initialize.
     MCRepositoryGroup default repositoriesDo: [ :rep | rep flushCache ].
     MCDefinition clearInstances.
     MCMethodDefinition cachedDefinitions
       removeKeys: MCMethodDefinition cachedDefinitions keys.
     MCMethodDefinition shutDown.
     MethodVersionHistory uniqueInstance cleanUp.
     TDTopezServer clearPersistentElementCacheStack

is a good idea if you are concerned about cleaning up in-repository
caches. If you are not using the tODE command, keep an eye on the
TDGemStoneTool>>gsFlushCaches: method for the up-to-date list of
candidate caches ...

Dale