[Glass] "Transcript enableLoggingToGemLogFileForSession" not working anymore?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 2 08:31:10 PST 2017

...oh and logging to the gem log file is enabled by default ...

also, if you use `startTopaz xxx -r` (remote login) the transcript
output shows up in the gem log file ... be aware that gem log files are
automatically deleted upon successful logout (log file is not deleted if
there is an error exit) ... there are ways to arrange to keep all gem
log files if needed ...

Dale