[Glass] Is it possible to disable tranlogs for some gems?

Paul DeBruicker via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 9 21:26:37 PST 2017

As part of your bulk loading process can you add a step/check to clean up the
unneeded tranlogs?

e.g. use

SystemRepository oldestLogFileIdForRecovery

To determine which can be discarded after each CSV file is loaded and then
delete the outdated ones.

Or tidy up at the end?  Other than spending then discarding the effort of
making the tranlogs in the first place are there undesirable consequences to
that?

GLASS mailing list wrote