[Glass] Out of memory crashed writing CSV to gemstone directory?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Feb 13 09:28:36 PST 2017

Mariano,

Topaz writes its files to the current directory ... where topaz is
started, so if you want the csv files to go into the `logs` directory,
then you have to `cd` there before starting topaz.

I think we've talked about automatically `cd`ing somewhere for topaz and
perhaps we should create a command line option for the `startTopaz`
script that allows one to specify an explicit location and by default we
just `cd` to the `logs` directory.

What do you think?

Dale