[Glass] Strange behaviour ... too many data and commit failed not due to memory, but conflicts

Richard Sargent via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Feb 22 13:45:18 PST 2017

Marten,

I think 9749490177 is the oop of the object with the conflict. You should
look up the object (e.g. Object _objectForOop:974949017). Whatever that
object is, it will be informative for diagnosing the problem.

In general, it's a good guideline to keep your transactions down to a
reasonable size when possible. Of course, there *is* merit in an "all or
nothing" approach with a single transaction.

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 1:23 PM, Marten Feldtmann via Glass <