[Glass] CreateStone 3.3.0 error

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Feb 28 13:44:02 PST 2017

Sebastian,

I just noticed that the problematic url is seaside.gemstone.com ... the
repository is actually on seaside.gemtalksystems.com. We no longer own
or control the gemstone.com domain.

Periodically the forwarding mechanism from seaside.gemstone.com to
seaside.gemtalksystems.com drops off-line and this appears to be one of
those occasions. In the past the forwarder has come back on-line before
I've been able to find and fix the references to seaside.gemstone.com in
old configurations ...

... and it looks like you've stumbled across another one ... I've
reproduced the problem locally, so I will see if I can come up with a
patch and get it tested before the forwarder comes back on-line:)

Dale