[Glass] Query results as Streams and indexes question

BrunoBB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jan 6 11:05:16 PST 2017

Dale,

/*
So the best bet (for now) would be to do something like:
   19 timesRepeat: [stream next].
   10 timesRepeat: [col add: stream next]
*/

Ok, i got it.

/*
For 3.4 we are planning on replacing the current btree implementation
using something similar to a B+tree structure (linked list of leaf
nodes) and in the process we may also introduce a counted B+tree
implementation that would then allow us to introduce an efficient skip
--- when the result set is large and you need to copy from the end of
the result set ...
*/
Will be excellent to have this in 3.4.

Regards,