[Glass] Installation error on Centos

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jan 24 08:41:26 PST 2017

Does anyone have access to a Debian? The Debian code was implemented[1]
by a github user named `grype`[2], but there is no other identifying
information associated with the account, so I don't actually know who it
is:)

I'll try pinging that user via a message, but if anyone else can test
the following expression on Debian and supply the result that would
cover the current platforms:

   osName=`lsb_release -ds | cut -d ' ' -f 1 | cut -d '"' -f 2`

It works on Ubuntu and I assume that it does for Debian as well, but I
prefer confirmation...

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/blame/master/bin/utils/installOsPrereqs#L339