[Glass] GLASS Ansible playbook for ubuntu 16.04 64bits

Paul DeBruicker via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jan 27 14:07:38 PST 2017

Hi -

I finally pushed my repo up to github here:

https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_ansible

I think it should work out of the box, but we will see I guess.  The README
in that repo has the basic steps and you can read the roles to see
everything that it will do to your machines before your run them.  I think
ansible also has a 'dry run' feature where you can see what it will do
before it makes any changes.

Hope this helps

Paul

GLASS mailing list wrote