[Glass] How to use Gopher with https ?

Paul DeBruicker via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jul 3 09:17:29 PDT 2017

Hi Marten,

I think thats the error that comes up when you haven't told GemStone where
to look for client certificates, which you need to do for every session you
want to use HTTPS connections.

On Ubuntu, you can run

GsSecureSocket
    useCACertificateFileForClients: '/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt'

Hope that helps.

Paul

GLASS mailing list wrote