[Glass] Problem with #fork and #performOnServer?

Petr Fischer via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jul 4 01:31:54 PDT 2017

 am interested also in this: in free Gemstone version, all Gemstone processes has CPU affinity to first 2 CPU cores (licensing).
 Does this also apply for your own sub-processes (performOnServer: or OSSubprocess)?

 In Free version is possible to run 10-20 Gems, but only on 2 cores, quite a bottleneck...

 pf