[Glass] How can I scape quotes with GsHostProcess?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jul 6 06:52:52 PDT 2017

I have this small reproducible problem. This works correct:

GsHostProcess fork: '/usr/local/bin/wkhtmltopdf  /tmp/content.html
/tmp/content.pdf'

But of course, in my real fork I have file paths with blank spaces etc. So
originally (when I was using performOnServer:) I was simply using double
quotes as follows:

GsHostProcess fork: '/usr/local/bin/wkhtmltopdf  "/tmp/content.html"
"/tmp/content.pdf" '

But that doesn't work (no process is forked). I tried all possible
combinations to scape the double quotes but I failed.

What am I missing? I could find anything in the programming guide.

Thanks in advance