[Glass] Tode shell and workspace error

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jul 26 08:25:15 PDT 2017

Dario,

The missing method should be addressed by my pull request for tODE that
I made yesterday[1]. Doing a `project pull Tode; project load Tode` in
the tODE shell, will pull the most recent commit to your local
repository ($GS_HOME/shared/repos/tode) and the load will update the
code in your stone. If you are using more than one stone, you will need
to do the `project load Tode` in each stone....

I've finally hit the project deadline ... took longer than I had hoped,
so I will be able to start working my way through the backlog of issues ...

Thanks for your patience,

Dal

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/pull/291