[Glass] How to test Topaz scripts?

Jon Paynter via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jun 15 09:51:29 PDT 2017

Christian,

Gemstone has a #performOnServer command (or something close to that).  This
runs a OS level shell script.  When things are setup correctly, you can use
this to run topaz scripts on demand.  Getting your shell environment setup
on the gemstone side can be tricky.  but once thats done, it should work
well.
We used to use that here to start/stop jobs and get status reports.  Our
gemstone version is VERY old, so hopefully that function is still present
in the current version.

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 11:44 PM, Christian Haider via Glass <