[Glass] [Pharo-users] How do you develop for gemstone in open source tools (pharo)?

itlists@schrievkrom.de via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jun 22 22:18:15 PDT 2017

Hello,

several ways to do programming under Gemstone.

I personally use Jade (under Linux using WINE) the whole time. No
support for git, but following the traditional browser concept of
Smalltalk.

Still missing some development point and has limitation - but for the
traditional developer a fast lane into Gemstone/S

Marten

--
Marten Feldtmann